Our goal at Merrion Fertility Clinic is to help couples work through the various stages of fertility investigation and treatment in order to achieve a healthy pregnancy. We offer a wide range of services including:-
- Full investigation of the cause of fertility problems;
- Surgery for endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, tubal disease;
- Ovulation induction and monitoring of ovulation;
- Assisted reproduction including IUI, IVF, ICSI, frozen embryo transfer, testicular biopsy;
- Psychosexual therapy;
- Chinese medicine (herbs and acupuncture).
Merrion Fertility Clinic is linked to the National Maternity Hospital in Holles Street. We therefore benefit from a range of expert services at the hospital; including Consultant anaesthetists who provide sedation for egg collection and testicular biopsy, full laboratory services, operating theatres and the ability to admit patients should any complications arise. Once pregnant, our patients can continue their pregnancy care at the hospital.